quinta-feira, dezembro 09, 2010

Trechos da trilha sonora da minha vida:

♫ Cause there is no guarantee/That this life is easy

Yeah, when my world is falling apart

And there's no light to break up the dark

That's when I, I, I look at you

When the waves are flooding the shore and I

Can't find my way home anymore

That's when I, I, I look at you

When I look at youI see forgiveness

I see the truthYou love me for who I am

Like the stars hold the moon

Right there where they belong and I know

I'm not alone ♪ {Miley Cyrus-When I look at U}

♫ There's always gonna be another mountain

I'm always gonna wanna make it move

Always gonna be an uphill battle

Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there

Ain't about what's waiting

On the other side/It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing

The chances I'm taking

Sometimes might knock me down, but

No I'm not breaking/I may not know it

But these are the moments that

I'm gonna remember most, yeah

Just gotta keep going/And I, I gotta be strong

Just keep pushing on ♫ {Miley Cyrus-The Climb}

♪ Just do it do it do it cause you want it

just do it do it do it cause you like it

do it do it do it cause you feel it

not because you saw it ♫ {Copacabana Club}

♪ Como uma idéia que existe na cabeça E não tem a menor obrigação de acontecer

Pode até parecer fraqueza Pois que seja fraqueza então, A alegria que me dá Isso vai sem eu dizer

Se amanhã não for nada disso Caberá só a mim esquecer

... O que eu ganho, o que eu perco Ninguém precisa saber ♫ {Lulu Santos-Apenas mais uma de amor}

Who said I can't be single

I still go out and mingle

Baby, That's not me...No No {La la Land-Demi Lovato}

♪ Aonde quer que eu vá Levo você no olhar ♫ {Paralamas do Sucesso- Aonde quer que eu vá}

Nobody's Perfect

You live and you learn it

'Cause everybody makes mistakes

Nobody's Perfect {Nobody’s Perfect-Miley Cyrus}

I like who I am, but I guess you don't

I think that I can, but you think I won't

I wanna be perfect, but I'm me

I wanna be flawless, but you see

Every little crack, every chip,

Every dent, every little mistake, yeah

I wanna be perfect/Just like you

But there's only so much that a girl can do

When I look in the mirror,

What I see makes sense to me, yeah

Perfectly { Perfectly-Selena Gomez}

Yeah/It's difficult

Watching us fade

Knowing it's all my fault

My mistake

Yeah, and it's diffucult

Letting you down

Knowing it's all my fault

That you're not around {Miley Cyrus-These 4 walls}

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face

If only I knew what I know today

I would hold you in my arms

There's nothing I wouldn't do

To hear your voice again

But I know you won't be there

Some days I feel broke inside, but I wouldn't admit

Sometimes I just wanna hide, cuz it's you I miss

And it's so hard to say goodbye when comes to this

There's nothing I wouldn't do

To have just one more chance

To look into your eyes

And see you are looking back

If I had just one more day

I would tell you how much that I missed you since you went away

It's dangerous

It's so out of line to try and turn back time {Christina Aguilera-Hurt}

Feel the rain on your skin ()

No one else can feel it for you

Only you can let it in

No one else, no one else

Can speak the words on your lips

Drench yourself in words unspoken

Live your life with arms wide open

Today is when your book begins

The rest is still unwritten {Natasha Bedingfield-Unwritten}

♪ O tempo não, passa em vão Cada minuto tem a sua explicação ...

Esqueça os porquês, também os talvez Só saiba tudo que aconteceu, foi permissão de Deus

Cada lágrima permissão de Deus; Cada sorriso permissão de Deus; Cada perda é permissão de Deus; Cada conquista permissão de Deus; Cada luta permissão de Deus; Cada vitória permissão de Deus; Cada morte é permissão de Deus; Cada vida é permissão de Deus.

Tudo é pela permissão de Deus

Ele é dono de tudo/Passado, presente, futuro E tudo que acontecerá Será pela permissão de Deus ♪{Andrea Fontes-Permissão de Deus}

Perchè non può essere abitudine

Diciembre senza te

Invece no

Non c'è più tempo per spiegare

Per chiedere se ti avevo datto amore

Io sono qui

E avrei da dire ancora/Ancora

Perchè si spezzano tra i denti

Le cose più importanti

Quelle parole che non osiamo mai

E faccio un tuffo nel dolore

Per farle rissalire e riportarle qui

Una per una qui

...

Invece no

Qui piovono i ricordi

Ed io farei di più

...

Come vorrei poter parlare

Ancora, ancora {Laura Pausini-Invece no}

Nenhum comentário: